All products are made to order and offer custom dimensions, fabric, and include other requests that are unique to each customer. We are unable to allocate the time and resources to re-sell pieces created for a specific customer.
Estimated Shipping and Delivery times
Estimated shipping times are located on each product page. Please note that these are only estimated shipping times and are subject to availability of products and/or manufacturer’s availability. If a product you have ordered is out of stock or on backorder, we will contact you with a new shipment date. At that time, you can decide to either keep the order as is, cancel the item, or cancel the entire order. We will do our best to keep you updated on issues that arise due to any back up in production. If there is a problem, we will alert you as soon as we are made aware that a problem exists.
Do Not Accept Damaged Shipments
Items that are damaged while in transit are insured through the carrier. It is easier to provide proof of damage and quicker to process all claims when you don’t accept damaged items from carriers.
Fabric / Upholstery
Variation and imperfection in weave, fiber size, color, shad and overall rug size (up to 5% in length and width) are normal characteristics and are not considered a manufacturing defect.
All of our materials are variable and subject to change. Each item is unique and is subject to variation in color, characterization, species, texture etc. Because each piece is unique, please review other examples of our work, or specific drawings or pictures we have provided to you, to confirm you are comfortable with the potential variation.
Color note: Because every computer monitor displays color differently, we cannot be responsible for variations between the actual product color and how it is displayed on your screen. Descriptions of merchandise, including colors or shades, textures, and other features are provided by the manufacturer; Denver Modern assumes no liability whatsoever for the description, for variance, including in colors or textures, minor imperfections, and/or for a product not meeting with customer satisfaction, absent a manufacturer-verified defect.
CUSTOM & SPECIAL ORDERS
For our custom pieces, Northwood Haven Co. has been commissioned to make something specifically for buyer. That means:
1) Seller can only accept cancellations within 24 hours of the deposit being placed. Seller may not start production right away, but seller does purchase materials immediately. After the 24 hour period has ended buyer has agreed to commission the piece(s) and is obligated to pay the balance upon completion.
2) Seller is able to make changes to an order within 48 hours of deposit. Any change to the piece may cause a change in price and lead time. After 48 hours changes cannot be guaranteed.
3) At the time of purchase a lead time may be given. If no lead time is given it falls into Seller’s estimated window of 6-8 weeks. This is only an estimate. Because pieces are custom made, we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates. The lead time does not begin until an order is paid.
4) All of our materials are variable and subject to change. Each item is unique and is subject to variation in color, characterization, species, texture etc. Because each piece is unique, please review other examples of our work, or specific drawings or pictures we have provided to you, to confirm you are comfortable with the potential variation.
5) As is typical of custom pieces, Seller reserves the right to alter designs in order to improve a piece’s stability or function. Seller will notify Buyer of said alterations prior to the change being made.
6) Please allow for a dimensional tolerance of .5″ on every piece. Many different species of wood react differently to temperature. These temperatures can affect your piece while in transit. *Especially for pieces that contain wooden elements, please give your piece up to 48 hours to become acclimated to its new space.
7) Pieces will not be delivered until the balance has been paid in full. Seller is happy to hold the furniture pieces for up to a week free of charge. Afterward Buyer is subject to possible storage fees.
8) Because each piece is made specifically for Buyer, Seller is unable to offer a warranty. Please ask any questions you may have in order to ensure proper care and longevity of your piece. As is typical with natural materials, there may be some cracking and color change to the piece, this is not unusual. If the piece(s) show faulty craftsmanship within 180 days Seller will do it’s best to repair. No item may be returned without Seller’s written consent.
9) All floor model purchases are final sale. It is buyer’s responsibility to thoroughly inspect all floor models in store prior to purchase.
10) In the event that any payment is refunded it is subject to a 5% processing fee.
12) This purchase agreement is subject to change. Any changes made go into effect when they are updated on Seller’s website.
11) Any custom designs or sketches are creative property of Northwood Haven Co.